Do you live in the West Gippsland region? If you are interested in undertaking a Landcare project and would like to apply for funding assistance, please complete this form. Any relevant documents can be uploaded and submitted with this form. Guidelines and further resources are offered to help you complete the process.
Submitted forms will be passed onto our Landcare networks who will contact you within one month to discuss the project further.
More information about Landcare in our region is available here.
- Submitting this form is an Expression of Interest only and does not guarantee funding support
- Upon receipt of receiving this form, you will be contacted within one month to discuss your application
- Funded revegetation plantings must be a minimum of 10 metres, guidelines for revegetation can be provided on request
- Funded revegetation plantings must consist of native species
- Funding will not be given to activities that are the legislative responsibility of the landholder
- Funding will not be funded retrospectively
- Funded fencing must be stock proof
- Funding will not be given to something that is a condition of a planning permit.